For creating agents from the app, login using the company email. You will see this home page once you complete the onboarding.
Follow the below steps to create an AI Agent:
1. Click on AI Agent in the sidebar, then you will see this screen:
If your company has already created bots, you will see a bot list. Otherwise, you will see “+ New Chatbot” button only.
2. To create a new bot, click on the “+New Chatbot” button, which will open this popup.
Here, you will see 2 fields.
In the 1st field, you will see the bot name, which is any alphanumeric name of your chatbot, and this is a required field. The 2nd field is an optional one here. You can build any bot on top of the other bot simply by pasting the other bot's spreadsheet URL.
3. After filling in these fields, click on the Create button so that it will create a bot for you. You will see that in the bot list.
4. If you want to view your bot, then click on the menu icon on the right side of the bot, and it will show you the different options. From there, click on View so it will open your bot in a new tab.
Your bot will look like this:
5. If you want to change the questions, click on the hamburger menu icon and click Edit
It will navigate to a Google spreadsheet. From there, you can make whatever changes you want. You can add new questions and change your bot name, settings, etc.
6. After making changes in the spreadsheet, make sure you sync the bot each time. There are different places where you can sync: i) From the spreadsheet settings: Just click that sync_url, so you will get the updated changes on your bot. Make sure after you sync, you will need to refresh the bot page to see the updates.
ii) From chatbot menu: From here also, you can sync your bot after you make spreadsheet changes.
iii) From bot menu options in the app: Using these options, you can sync the bot and get updated changes in your bot.